The Bohemian Heart Shop Has Moved!

I have spent a lot of time working on my new website and it's finally ready for all of you!

The original will stay up with all drop-shipped items available, yet all handmade items have moved to:

bohemianfirefly.com

I hope you have some spare time to swing over and check out the new place!


Pheasant Foot Tobacco Pipe Decorative

Rabbit Skull on Driftwood With Gems
All handmade items will be available at bohemianfirefly.com from this point forward. My former storefront will no longer support the "unique" items I create, so I have found a place of my own!
Resurrecting Alice Book by Mary R. Seelye
Since I have a solid relationship with my former platform, I have decided to keep it up and running for drop-shipped items only. All drop-shipped item designs have been specifically chosen by me and new ones will be added monthly.
Handmade Leather Wrapped Journal
However, my love for the strange and unusual cannot take the back burner to a platform that cannot support my "obscure" form of creativity. To be honest, this is a much better move anyway! It gives me the freedom I need to create new and even MORE unusual items!
Lily and the Black Moonstone, Mary R. Seelye
My books are still available on Amazon, however, I do have some on hand if you'd like a signed copy. Check them out at bohemianfirefly.com

Not only will you find signed copies of my books, but my handmade journals will accompany them as well!
Dove Foot with Stone Skull, Taxidermy
This summer I will have new collections available.

New jewelry, new designs, incredible items, and so much more to look forward to. The possibilities are endless.
Bohemian Elephant Cottagecore Necklace


So, stop on in to bohemianfirefly.com and see the new home for yourself!




If not...you can still hang out in the old shop with items designed by me just like the buttons below! bohemianheart.storenvy.com:

Cottagecore Button Collection, Scandi, Nordic


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To Stain Wood With Acrylic Paint | Woodworking DIY

Preserving Deer Tails 101

Viking Pie with Ground Pork Chorizo ~ SPICY