Shop Update ~ What you can find for sale in my shop!

Bohemian Firefly Gear
Welcome to the shop update!

Hello!

If you haven't been by the shop lately, then you should pop in and take a look around! I have been busy stocking and restocking the best I can and it's filling back up!

I have recently started three new categories as well: 


New things!

Dropshipping is something that I am new to. I have never thought of using this service before because I wanted all things in my shop to be solely handmade. 

Well, my friends, these new categories are not things that I can handmake. SO, I found a way to get them to you! They may not have been woven or formed by hands, but they have been designed by them. 

I have chosen two companies to fulfill orders in the categories above and they are highly rated drop shippers and the most affordable for my customers! With that, I truly hope you enjoy it all!

Let's take a closer look!




ALL prints in the Photography & Art Prints are my original, authentic photographs and (soon to come) artwork!

They are available in poster style at the moment and in the future canvas and framed prints will be added.











Bohemian Firefly Gear carries many different items, such as:

  • Mugs
  • Water bottles
  • Shirts
  • Tank tops
  • Dresses
  • Hoodies
  • Tote bags
  • Aprons


Next up we have Stickers!

These stickers were so much fun to design and put together that it was very hard to stop!

I can see this category becoming a personal obsession! 

These stickers are perfect for your scrapbooks, hiking gear, electronics, junk journals, and anything else your little heart desires to put them on!



I have big plans for the future as well, but for now - I am going to finish up some items for the handmade categories and get them back to fully stocked! 

Stop in a check it out! Maybe do a little shopping while you're there!

*ALL PROCEEDS FROM THE CATEGORIES ABOVE ARE GOING TO MY SON'S SCHOOL TRIP TO IRELAND IN JUNE OF 2023*




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To Stain Wood With Acrylic Paint | Woodworking DIY

Preserving Deer Tails 101

Viking Pie with Ground Pork Chorizo ~ SPICY