Pyrography, Charcuterie, & Fresh Brewed Coffee

Pyrography, Charcuterie, & Fresh Brewed Coffee
All right, my friends, I've been absent for a VERY long time! I apologize for that, but there is a great reason: I've been spending time with my family and working my butt off!

It is an incredibly rainy day today so I thought I'd take this downtime to update you all on a few things!

If you didn't know already, I've finished book 3 in the Lily series, Lily & The Land of Pen and Ink. If you'd like to help a starving writer/artist out, you can pick up your copy here: Lily3

At the moment in my writing adventure, I am working on a more adult fairytale (Alice in Wonderland based but nothing like) that I'm hoping to have finished and published before Christmas! I was counting on having it done before the snow flies, but I live in North Dakota and the snow flies next week...

As for my woodwork, I've been hard at that as well! Within the next few weeks I'll have more and more added to my online shop: Bohemian Heart Handmade, consisting of bowls, plaques, cutting boards, serving trays, charcuterie, all wood burned and handmade by me!
Pyrography, Charcuterie, & Fresh Brewed Coffee Snakes and Elephants too!

Now that the kiddos are back in school, I have a small fraction of spare time returned to me, so wish me luck that I can use it to its highest possibilities!

If you'd like to help a lady out with her journey to self-sustained happiness, check out my shop, message me for a custom order, or pick up a copy of one of my books!

I'll be back soon!




Comments

  1. Are you looking for bohemian watches in all the latest styles? Then Spirit Wanderer is one of the best choices you have.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How To Stain Wood With Acrylic Paint | Woodworking DIY

Preserving Deer Tails 101

Easy Borax Crystals From Start to Finish * Science experiments