My Morning Coffee - Blog update


I've been working on some side projects lately, so I apologize for my absence. Our little town held a festival and I had to make signs for the class of '76 float at the last minute - which turned out great!

Also, I threw together a pair of boots made from 3 other pairs of decrepit boots (pictures to come) and I'm in the process of boho-ing the crap out of them!

Other than a few woodworking pieces I have yet to finish, working on this never-ending home renovation has been taking up a lot of my time (while I'm fighting through the cold from hell).

I did have time to snap a few pictures of the quietest part of my day...my morning coffee:



The beautiful copper cup that I've been told is NOT for coffee - but should only be used for Moscow Mules. I still use it for coffee. And tea. And everything else I drink. :)

My beautiful cup and I enjoying an eerie morning on the front porch.


Once again with the magical cup of coffee happiness!

I will have photos of my projects up as soon as they are all done! Including the boots!
I hope you're all having a wonderful week and enjoying the beautiful colors of fall!

P.S. Autumn Equinox is tomorrow! How are you celebrating?






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To Stain Wood With Acrylic Paint | Woodworking DIY

Preserving Deer Tails 101

Easy Borax Crystals From Start to Finish * Science experiments