Dehydrated Chicken Foot Tobacco Pipes


I have an obsession with collecting and creating very weird things. One of my favorite creations in the "weird" category are my chicken foot tobacco pipes. These little babies turned out fantastic! And to my surprise, there was a very popular demand for them.


Dehydrated Chicken Foot Tobacco Pipes

This specific pipe was my first and my favorite and also...mine. I don't use it, but I have it on display on my "weird stuff" shelf in my bedroom.

Dehydrated Chicken Foot Tobacco Pipes

My chicken feet *most of which are purchased at the local Asian market, the larger of my feet have been given to me by a local chicken farmer* are cleaned, dehydrated thoroughly, painted, sealed and adhered to the pipes. 

Dehydrated Chicken Foot Tobacco Pipes

Of course I had to add some nail polish, because...plain nails are boring.

Dehydrated Chicken Foot Tobacco Pipes

I had quite a few orders for these pipes, some of which had the middle finger extended with the others curled Some were in all different colors including an orange striped pipe:

Dehydrated Chicken Foot Tobacco Pipes

All in all, they turned out great and I can't wait to scour the antique stores for some decorative pipes to experiment with!

Message me personally if you'd like your own!


Would you like to try making your own cheese next?

Give it a try here:

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How To Stain Wood With Acrylic Paint | Woodworking DIY

Preserving Deer Tails 101

Easy Borax Crystals From Start to Finish * Science experiments