Mary the Hermit and The Blustery Day - Working on Bohemian Style Wedding Gear


Winnie the pooh

It is an unusually windy day today in Nowhere, ND, kinda makes a gal feel like piglet flapping in the wind every time I walk out my door. My itty bitty little girl child wants to be outside right now riding her bike (I don't blame her) but she's so small that the gusts knock her right over!

So I decided it will be a pajama day in this household. We've been cuddled up watching movies for most of it and now I'm - obviously blogging - and also working on a project that I've had on the back burner for a while.



bohemian wedding

I've been wanting to create a bohemian style wedding cuff full of lace, pearls, ribbon and whatever else I could find. My plan is to mix them all up together for a really stand out wedding piece. It is not finished, by any means, but this is what I have so far and so far I am liking what I see!

It is looking good at this point, but my plan is to bead the hell out of it. I want it flashy and elegant at the same time with that Gypsy style feel to it as well. After I add a couple more inches the blinging will begin!

One of my other projects that seems to be taking way too much time is my vintage, tea-dyed, lace, wedding dress with a hand corseted back (my first). Maybe this lovely cuff will match it nicely or maybe I'll just have to make another!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To Stain Wood With Acrylic Paint | Woodworking DIY

Preserving Deer Tails 101

Easy Borax Crystals From Start to Finish * Science experiments